Learn the difference between SEO and PPC and how they impact your business online.
SEO and PPC are the most useful tools to drive traffic to your website.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound sourced leads have only a 1.7% close rate.
- 61% of the top 20% of B2B marketers in generating leads through social media integrate SEO with social media, compared to the industry average of 49%
In our 1 hour SEO vs PPC webinar you will learn:
- What is SEO?
- What is PPC?
- How do SEO and PPC compare?
- How to know when to use SEO or PPC for your business
- How to know what works and doesn’t work on your site
With hundreds of millions of websites available in search results, it’s important that your website stand above the competition. SEO and PPC tools give you the ability to be found by customers before your competition. Click the link below to access our webinar “SEO vs PPC: What’s the Big Difference?”