Does your company need some extra assistance in getting organized, connected, and visible? Here’s an idea that you may not be taking full advantage of: mobile apps.
There are 700,000 apps in Google’s App Store alone, with 35 billion downloads to date. What that says is that there are tons of resources out there readily available to you and your team.
We’ve discovered a couple mobile and web apps that are super helpful, and we’d like to share our list with you!
1. Evernote – This app is king in helping you keep track of everything. Whether it be notes, photos, links, etc, Evernote is designed to be a holding place for all of it. It is primarily an organizational tool, but can easily be used to share important documents over any device.
2. Google Drive – Now available on almost any device, Google Drive is a fantastic way to share, edit, and view documents. It is a fully-featured office suite with 5GB of free cloud storage.
3. Bump – Better known as ‘virtual business cards,’ users can trade contact information, photos, and files by simply “bumping” two smartphones together. Since its inception in 2008, the app has generated over 8 million downloads.
4. Tripit – This app allows business travelers to keep track of trip arrangements in one place. It gathers weather updates, maps, and directions to make traveling a breeze.
5. Square – This is fantastic tool that empowers business owners with a smartphone or tablet to easily accept credit card payments wherever they are. With this app, there is no sign-up or monthly fee, but the service takes 2.75 percent of each transaction.
Don’t see anything you like or need? Powerserve can build you your own app! If you have an idea that isn’t available yet, call us!