As you probably already know, social media is a major avenue of communication, information, and interaction. And, if you didn’t know, social media is more than just Facebook and Twitter. It includes Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Yelp, and more!
- It can give you the opportunity to listen to what people are saying about your company online. It is vehicle for one-on-one interaction with consumers.
- It can be used to share ideas about new services or products, events or promotions.
- It offers the possibility of extra exposure for your business.
- Social media provides a platform to build communities for your fans around your product and the business.
- It gives you insight to the trends going on in the industry. (New solutions to problems, new inventions, etc.)
- It increases brand awareness.
- It personalizes your brand and your company, building trust with people. You can shed light on your employees personalities or fun events your company hosts.
- Social allows brands and users to interact freely and quickly.
- It can also provide potential opportunities for word-of-mouth publicity for your business and the products.
Would you agree? Do you use social media to expand your company’s reach? I’d love to hear your thoughts.